Remit payment through lockbox with coupon to address listed on coupon. If a coupon is not available, payment can be sent through the lockbox as long as an account number or property address is listed on the check.
Make a payment through the CA Banc Website
This method can be used to either directly come from your checking account, or a credit card (only Mastercard/Discover/American Express cards are accepted). There is a fee based on the assessment amount for using a credit card. There is no fee to have it directly deducted from your checking account.
Sign up for ACH withdrawal through MMI
- Log on to www.cabanc.com
- In the right hand column box titled "Make a Payment," select "Pay Now"
- Select preferred payment option. The first "one-time" payment option can be used without registering for an account. The second option is used for registered users, or those homeowners who want to register for an account. By registering for an account, there is an option to set up recurring payments.
- Enter your personal information
- Management ID#7039
- Association ID# choose from the list to the right
- Enter your property account number
- Select to pay from your bank account (no fee) or credit card (fee)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay on your account
Contact Kay Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org for the authorization form or download it from the VMS website. Deductions occur on or around the 5th of the month that assessments are due.
Bill pay through your personal bank
- Use the lockbox address of YOUR ASSOCIATION C/O MMI, PO Box 65284, Phoenix, AZ 85082-5284
- Reference your account number.